CMC*Mix's TrackMania Environment Mixing Stuff
Want to make a TMUF track where the car is from a different environment than the rest of the map? Get the 42 blank envmix v4 base maps, and follow the instructions in the .zip.
On 2010-04-14 I achieved my fourth environment mixing mapping technology: envmix v4, which allows map files for a given environment to specify a car from a different environment.
(v4 is a much greater change for TM than my only other envmix tech to be released publicly: envmix v3 (scapemix), which allows map files for a given environment to specify a surrounding landscape from a different environment.)
I and several other senior members of CMC organised a tournament to unveil envmix v4: Revelation Skirmish. All maps and the nature of the tech were kept secret until the tournament was held, on 2010-06-12.
Map pack and match settings.
Most of the maps are on TMX. We uploaded each one (without password) at the same time as it was used in the tournament.
- Rally (non-envmixed): Through Elven Woods (Bramble)
- Island on Alpine: Deep Drift (MixD)
- Stadium on Desert: Austin Grand Prix (Zooz)
- Rally on Coast: Coastside Karting (Bramble)
- Coast on Bay: Baykini (Quiksilver)
- Desert on Stadium: Angle (JumperJack)
- Alpine on Island: 0v3rBo0sT (Zooz)
- Bay on Rally: Emerald (Boumsong)
- Rally on Stadium: Improvedium (Zooz)
- Coast on Alpine: Whisper (JumperJack)
- Bay on Desert: Bullet (JumperJack)
- Desert on Rally: Gnussence (MixD)
- Stadium on Island: Red Shift (Zooz)
- Alpine on Bay: Tedious (JumperJack)
- Island on Coast: Lightning Reflexes (Zooz)
- Alpine on Rally: Two Worlds (Zooz)
- Bay on Stadium: Thirst for Blood (Boumsong)
- Rally on Island: Manx Tropicana (MixD)
- Desert on Alpine: Baseline (Zooz)
- Island on Bay: snOk! (Quiksilver)
- Coast on Desert: Forever More (Zooz)
- Stadium on Coast: Vital (JumperJack)
- Stadium on Bay: Tokyo Drift (Zooz)
- Rally on Island: Possible (JumperJack)
- Stadium on Rally: Out in the Fields (Bramble)
- Island on Rally: Harsh (JumperJack)
- Bay on Island: Trial By Fire (Zooz)
Play envmixed maps on one of CMC's servers:
If I ever get round to documenting more about envmix v4 or any other of my envmix technologies, I'll do it here.