Magnus Knight's website
- Edinburgh, UK
- B'est, 16 Drummond Street. Brilliant French food at affordable prices. Can be a bit too quiet, but totally worth it for the cuisine. Try the venison. No, seriously. Visited: Various, 2007 to 2011
- El Paso, Texas
- Ardovino's Desert Crossing, Sunland Park (barely across the border into New Mexico). Great Italian food but make sure you know your wines and the waiter knows you're the customer. Visited: 2011-01, 2012-01
- Barcelona, Spain
- LUKI restaurante, Plaša del Sortidor. A small out-of-the-way establishment in a pretty square with a great neighbourhood buzz. The proprietor came to chat with us, to highlight and describe various dishes. He and the waiter really seemed to enjoy what they're doing, and with food this good, why not? I had the Iberian pork which was unlike any other pork I've had. Succulent awesomeness. It was hot in Barcelona when we were there, and the air conditioning inside didn't seem to be up to much. Their tables out in the square are better for people watching anyway. Visited: 2011-07-09
- My TrackMania stuff. TrackMania is a driving game for PC which has an easy-to-use track editor. I reverse engineered interesting parts of it and invented a bunch of stuff.
- A cubenet design (OpenDoc version) for A4; cut out and glue to build a cube with 99mm edges. Cut along solid lines, fold along dashed lines, glue A to A...
- I like minimalist websites.